Ƥяσғιℓɛ

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Qb !

Hello There , 27 March Sunday ,So As I say to you , I'm Gonna See My Auntie "Beranak" PUN Right ? So This Picture ;)


Heheee , Cute ? :) So , When I Finished See My Auntie Babies . Then I Go To QB x) . So I'm Round2 Qb Then I saw Memory Lane <3 (Sasha Shop) . Soo , What ? Shopping Time xD . I'm Choose a Bag for school , like exam bag Then , I saw a Clothes :O Price: RM49.90 . But I Only have RM62.00 . I think I want to Buy Clothes and bag .So Sadd , But My Dad say "Wants A Clothes " ? Yeah . Of Cozz ! Hahaha Like it xD . My dad give me to choose a Clothes . I saw a Jacket It's RW79.00 . xP , My dad want to buy me a jacket . But I Ignored It , I Just want to buy a clothes . Heheee xD . So I buy It . Want to see a shop ? But It's shop name Is Memory lane . But This picture Is example Not a true Hahaa , But it's item same A shop name did't same xP


Hahaaaa , So . After Finish Go Memory Lane then I go to KFC to eat at Qb . Then , I go to sunshine . ZZzzz . I saw Aina's Mother , Father and Anja . Hahaha xD Ok Byebyeh . Need to do "My Homework" . So Saya menabung untuk beli GIRLS , Sasha And Morgirl . Hahaha xD . ByeByeh .
Like And Comment ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ?!

Nikon Puzzle

Nikon Puzzle