Ƥяσғιℓɛ

Monday, March 14, 2011

Colourfull


HeyLo ! Assalammualaikum ! Heheeee .. Sudah Lama Tara Post .. Sekarang nie nk cerita sikit.. sikit saja tau jangan lebih-lebih . Haha about.... Sarawak ?! Oh Yeah .. best ;) banyak kenangan . Heheeee . okeh ! Tadi pagi ada Exam Piano ! Oh ! Just Theory Exam ! I'm Kinda Nervous . Ermm , Hope I'm Past Theory Exam . Heheeeee , So Now I'm Just Wanna Tell you something .. that's I'm Kinda nervous For my .. Heheheeeeeeee Nothing . Today My Title Colourfull . Because In My Dream Full Of Colourfull . HAHA ! Hey ! About "GIRLS" Shop .Already Buy ;) .. Pencilbox , Purse , Scarf , and Watch at Hills Shopping Centre . ;) Heheeeeeeeeeee .. Ok Buy Next Time I'll Post again .. Ok ByeByeh ! Heheeee . Assalammualaikum .
Like And Comment ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me ?!

Nikon Puzzle

Nikon Puzzle